RE: OT? Rhas 3.0 rpm quandary

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 13:07:00 -0400

I did try rebuild, no effect.

The OUI says we do need openmotif to install em10g.

This is not about database 10g, it's about em10g. The requirements don't appear to be the same for both if you don't need openmotif for it.

I decided to take a chance (gasp!), used red hat network to install the latest openmotif package and told the installer to continue anyway.

Pat.