Re: Window Freeze

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:02:32 -0400

Hi
This is very dificcult to know.

 For example in developer 6i when I call to a callform we have with null parameter, the application freezes, this was not a database problem. You should start looking to your application, because the wrong key seems to be linked to some process.

Other options is to reinstall windows 98, remember windows 98 is for home use, you should think in windows2000 professional for something more serious (NOT WINDOWS 2000, neither XP, windows 2000 professional)

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP