DB Links management

From: Tony Vecchiet <Tony.Vecchiet_at_xilinx.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:20:59 -0800

With all the SOX work and password rotations, how do most of you manage all the dblinks?
No one wants to know anyone's passwords and we've already rebuilt the dblinks view to exclude
the password column. Anyhow, the DBA group got assigned recreating all the dblinks
because we can get into all the databases. Any one out there have a good method of managing
this?
thanks