RE: Recover database using backup controlfile

From: Rich Holland <holland_at_guidancetech.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:36:41 -0500

Sorry to reply to an old post, but I stumbled on this at one point as well. What does the re-arranged syntax do exactly (i.e. I expect it to do the same thing as the correct syntax, and think I even came across it in an RMAN manual somewhere in the re-arranged fashion). It was just blind luck that I re-typed it "wrong" and got it to work...

I don't have a copy of the Velpuri book unfortunately. :(

Thanks,
Rich

--
Rich Holland        (913) 645-1950        SAP Technical Consultant
print unpack("u","92G5S\=\"!A;F]T:&5R(\'!E<FP\@:&%C:V5R\"\@\`\`");