Hi this is funny honest!

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_rsmb.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 15:58:28 -0000

An Agency just rang and asked what I was doing I Said DBA and he said "OH! Ok mate" and got of the phone Pretty Quick .Maybe he = thought DBA=20
was short for something rude?

Don't B***Y Ask?

Howard A. Latham=20
DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR RSMB Television Research Ltd,=20
The Communications Building,=20
48 Leicester Square,=20
London. WC2H 7LT=20
=20

Tel: +44 (0)20 7808 3619
SW:  +44 (0)20 7808 3600
Fax: +44 (0)20 7839 7446

mailto:Howard.latham_at_rsmb.co.uk

http://www.rsmb.co.uk

Email Disclaimer

This email has been sent from RSMB TV Research , a UK limited liability partnership. The information in this email is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.=20