Re: 10.1.0.3: cursor_sharing = SIMILAR and ora-7445s

From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:15:43 -0800 (PST)

Paul,

I suppose in the case 1. and 2. you mentioned you have SQL's running much much longer then you need for the parsing.

Why are you bother what is the library cache hit rate?

I have that hit even worse, but do not care about 0.01 second of parsing time while SQL's are running more then 10 seconds.

What is the parse CPU time/CPU used time by session ratio?

What are you trying to fix? Which performance problem?

Regards,
Zoran

All your favorites on one personal page – Try My Yahoo! http://my.yahoo.com