RE: Limitations of MSSQL Server Vs. Oracle OR simply otherwise limitations in general - OT

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:44:16 -0500

 Knowing MicroSlop's pension for being late in delivery a better evaluation might be 11 R2 or 12 with SQL Server 2010!!

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA
From: Edgar Chupit [mailto:chupit_at_gmail.com]=20 Sent: November 23, 2004 2:00 PM
To: vivek_sharma_at_infosys.com
Cc: ORACLE-L

Recently I've come across this link that could be an interesting comparison and couldn't resist from posting it to the list (although I must admit that I'm not fully agree with author):

http://www.wisdomforce.com/dweb/resources/docs/MSSQL2005_ORACLE10g_compa re.p
df

Hope this will help.

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:36:17 +0530, VIVEK_SHARMA <vivek_sharma_at_infosys.com> wrote:
> Folks

>=20

> Limitations of MSSQL Server Vs. Oracle OR simply otherwise General
> limitations of MSSQL Server.
>=20

> Need to give a presentation to Management on the same=3D20
>=20

> Any Good Links, docs etc?
>=20

> Thanks in advance