Re: Flashback Query Error

From: John P Weatherman Jr. <asahoshi_at_infionline.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:59:27 -0500

Charles,

Thanks, this article was a big help.

John P Weatherman Jr.
Oracle DBA Advance America

-
Tho’ much is taken, much abides; and tho’ We are not now that strength which in old days Moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts,
Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.
                        from "Ulysses" by Alfred Lord Tennyson