RE: ODBC connection

From: Thomas Day <tday6_at_csc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:54:57 -0500

http://www.datadirect.com/techres/odbcproddoc/index.ssp

That appears to be what I'm looking for.

Thanks

                      "Grant Allen"
                      <Grant.Allen             To:      "Oracle-L_at_FreeLists.org" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
                      @towersoft.com.a         cc:
                      u>                       Subject: RE: ODBC connection
                      Sent by:
                      oracle-l-bounce

                      11/23/2004 08:33
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to Grant.Allen

Thomas,

You're after a wire-line driver (can't remember if that's the exact = name) - Datadirect used to make these last time I checked. They convert = ODBC API calls straight to SQL*Net calls across the wire, and handle the = response work, so no Oracle client needed.

Ciao
Fuzzy
:-)