Re: ODBC connection

From: Thomas Day <tday6_at_csc.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:35:24 -0500

Oracle client is NOT installed. They don't want that nasty non-Microsoft stuff on their pristine machine. I just work with them; I'm not required to empathize with them.

                      sol beach
                      <sol.beach               To:      tomday2_at_gmail.com
                      @gmail.com>              cc:      "Oracle-L_at_FreeLists.org" <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
                      Sent by:                 Subject: Re: ODBC connection
                      oracle-l-bounce

                      11/23/2004 05:27
                      PM
                      Please respond
                      to sol.beach

This might help you

http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/tech/oci/instantclient/index.html

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 13:11:05 -0500, Thomas Day <tomday2_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Is it possible to create an ODBC connection from a workstation to an
> Oracle database if the Oracle client is not installed on the
> workstation.

 or is it just impossible?