Configuring TDP for Oracle

From: Manjula Krishnan <oradba.la_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:34:41 -0600

I just installed TDP for Oracle 5.2 on AIX 5.2 64 bit. I intend to use RMAN and am trying to configure this with the tdpo.opt file.

For the parameter TDPO_FS, the documentation suggests that you set up a different filespace for each database that is being backed up on this node. Is that necessary? If so, are the filespace names separated by commas? Can anyone send me a copy of their tdpo.opt file?

Thanks,

Manjula