RE: Limitations of MSSQL Server Vs. Oracle OR simply otherwise li mitations in general - OT

From: Nick Tilbury _at_ Northampton <_at_>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 16:32:59 -0000

Totally agree with this statement from Dick. Without wishing to hi-jack this thread,
I can foresee a time when Oracle will ONLY be used for 'business-critical-production-databases' and everything else will be on A.N.OTHER platform. We are already in the process of evaluating Oracle-alternatives. When this is complete it'll be a case of looking at each DB and seeing if we can move it from Oracle.

Nick