RE: Samba and 10g - and NT

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_rsmb.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 10:12:09 -0000

Yes it was the discussion in the tech forum.

1 the original database is running on nt everything hosted by nt. D1 2 D2 runns on nt but is hosted on Linux using SAMBA 3 Target is D3 all on Linux
I am exporting D1 the only populated database which will be imported to D2

D1 is 9.2.0.4
D2 and D3 are 10g D2 is just a means of upgrading to 10g without impacting D1 Cannot upgrade D1 as it is required prod database - well hang on maybe we should