RE: OT: Perl on Windows

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:53:53 -0600

Note that ActiveState does supply DBI but not DBD::Oracle (got burned by this a few weeks ago). Search google.com for sites to add to your PPM servers list in order to grab those mods. Check out http://ppm.activestate.com/BuildStatus/5.8.html and http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/docs/ActivePerl/faq/ActivePerl-faq2.html for more info. Sorry I didn't see the post sooner! GL!

Rich