RE: Ora 1555 on a readonly tablespace

From: Bobak, Mark <Mark.Bobak_at_il.proquest.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 13:06:55 -0500

Katherine,

As you have observed, ORA-1555 can and will happen on tables in a read only tablespace.

Tom Kyte covers this well in his book,
Expert Oracle One on One, as well as=20
on the AskTom website. =20

Go to http://asktom.oracle.com/ and do
a search on 'ora 1555 read only tablespace'.

Hope that helps,

-Mark