RE: [OT] HOWTO's of messing up Linux cluster?

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 01:50:40 -0500

Too little for real analysis, BUT a very quick diagnostic to possibly point the finger at the RAC part of the configuration is to shut off all but one instance of the RAC. If things then get faster, you probably have something wrong with your RAC configuration (a common silly thing is having ethernet and gigabit net and specifying the ips so you use the slow network or some bad pathway.)

Regards,

mwf