Re: 9.2.6 patch release installed

From: Alex <stant_98_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:57:54 -0800 (PST)

I beleive it's installed, only the db portion of it. Althought the "installed components" under OUI do not show that the 68 is installed. I still decided to re-run it along with the HTTP piece..

http://metalink.oracle.com/metalink/plsql/ml2_documents.showDocument?p_database_id=FOR&p_id=537235.996

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free! http://my.yahoo.com