Re: OT- undskyld

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 15:21:29 -0800

DBA: You've erased all my database files!!! SA: Undskyld

DBA: Where is the server on which I was running my incredibly time consuming benchmarks?
SA: Undskyld

SA: Aarrrgggh! How did my cubicle become filled with shipping peanuts? DBA: Undskyld

At least according to my current understanding of it's usage. ;)

Jared

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:47:54 -0500,
babette.turnerunderwood_at_sdc-dsc.gc.ca
<babette.turnerunderwood_at_sdc-dsc.gc.ca> wrote:
> </lurk mode>
>
> I have been wondering for a while of the definition of "undskyld" or "unskyld"
> and conversely "skyld" that I see in so many posts. I tried googling these
> terms to no avail, as most of the sites are in some language (Danish?)
> that I don't understand.
>
> I had assumed that "Undskyld" meant "unskilled" but am not so sure.
>
> Any one care to enlighten me?
>
> Thanks,
> Babette

Jared Still