RE: Oracle on iBook

From: Rognes, Sten <Sten.Rognes_at_schwab.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:16:58 -0700

Tim,
I've been running 10g on my powerbook (OSX/Panther) for a while. See a previous post of mine from the archives on how to obtain a version of the Xcode tools that will work with 10g.
http://www.freelists.org/archives/oracle-l/07-2004/msg00352.html

You might also want to take a look at the Apple Forum at OTN (Discussions->Technologies->Forum). You'll find a number of useful posts for 10g/osx installation issues.

Sten