RE: [Q] How many days to setup RMAN on UNIX server?

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 01:26:42 +0100

OK, I stand corrected. Training recovery IMHO _is_ testing recovery, and that implies testing backup. But I should have chosen my words more carefully. Thank you for correcting me on this! Regards, Carel-Jan

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 23:38, Pete Sharman wrote:

> Ah yes, but you forgot the "TESTING on backup scripts is mandatory", my fri=
> end! :)

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===