RE: Perl and DBI (5.6 and 5.8)

From: Gogala, Mladen <Mladen.Gogala_at_aetn.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 13:03:04 -0500

Activestate stopped building because of something legal nature called "laziness". In plain English, they didn't feel like building it any more. That is as compelling reason as any.
Fortunately, you can get the latest DBD/DBI for perl 5.8 at

ftp://ftp.esoftmatic.com/outgoing/DBI/5.8.4/

Packages are built for using the PPM. Happy hacking. Oh, BTW, as a consultant,
I do charge for advice. Do you still have pounds with those beautiful hexagonal
50-pence coins or did you switch to EUR? I am asking because I have to know in which
currency should I send my invoice: GBP, EUR or John Smith Extra Stout Yorkshire
Bitter?

--
Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network