RE: Patchset 9.2.0.6

From: Mercadante, Thomas F <thomas.mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 12:14:08 -0500

That'll teach you to keep current.

Tom Mercadante
Oracle Certified Professional

-----Original Message-----

From: Gogala, Mladen [mailto:Mladen.Gogala_at_aetn.com] Sent: Monday, November 15, 2004 11:58 AM To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: Patchset 9.2.0.6

What the heck is going on with 9.2.0.6? 9.2.0.5 is buggy as hell, with all this stuff about ASS Managed tablespaces, index corruption, instance termination and alike. 9.2.0.5 is likely the worst patchset ever produced by Oracle Corp. What are they waiting for with 9.2.0.6? Christmas? Patchset for 32-bit Solaris has been released on 10/25. I am really annoyed by the monopolistic "we locked you in" behavior of Oracle Corp. I know that some people from Oracle are reading this list. It would be nice tell us when can we expect fixes for this buggy piece of s...oftware. When I opened my last TAR, the analyst told me to expect it at "the end of October/beginning of November". It's mid-November. Where is the @#$%! patchset?

--

Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Nov 15 2004 - 11:18:49 CST