Re: silly vi question

From: Kevin Fries <kfries_at_lart.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 00:32:09 -0600

Charles Hart wrote:

>Maybe I am missing something, why don't you change the background and
>foreground colors? I do not know of any product that will not let you
>change these colors, even microsoft lets you change colors on the run
>cmd screen, that you could use to do a telnet into a Unix box.

There's a freeware app called Crimson Editor that might fill your need. If nothing else, there's a file included in the package of PL/SQL keywords that might be useful if you really want to do this yourself in VI. It's easy enough to customize for your other requirements if there's no files already created to your specific shell environment.