silly vi question

From: Bob Metelsky <bobmetelsky_at_comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 21:48:15 -0500

ummm

does anyone use syntax highlighting for vi or vim? Id like to at least get .oracle- .sql and possible shell scripts. The black and white gets my eyes crossed in a few hours ;-) The syntax highlighting would be a god send!

I googled for it but nothing is prominent, so I thought asking here would be more efficient than trying all sorts of things that dont work.

Thanks
Bob

--
"Oracle error messages being what they are, do not
highlight the correct cause of fault, but will identify