OT RE: Cron Jobs

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 15:47:52 -0600

You're supposed to monitor cron jobs? This is probably not the list you = want to ask.

Unless you can get root or want to hack into the box, you probably = aren't going to have much luck. And without knowing which unix flavor = you're looking at, you could try /var/spool/cron/crontabs/, but you'd = need root to look at it.

Rich