Re: Cron Jobs

From: Wayne Bastow <ayu.njoman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:41:43 +1100

Sam,

You don't say which type of unix you are using so your setup may be different to the following.
If the box is set up properly you shouldn't be able to see other user's cron files. Have a look for /var/spool/cron and check the permissions there. Maybe you can get your SA to set up sudo for you to just check the other user's cron files if current permissions don't allow it.

Wayne