Impact caused because Domain Change?

From: Aragon, Gabriel (GE Commercial Finance) <gabriel.aragon_at_ge.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 11:23:26 -0500

Hi List,

I have two Oracle databases and two SQL, all of them running in 4 = different windows boxes. Yesterday the network admin notified me that = they are going to move the domain to other one. Because of this, I have = to make an assessment of the impact for the db's

Since I'm not an expert on network issues don't have idea which will be = the impact of changing domain from XXX to YYY, the first thing that = comes to mind, is recreate the oracle OS users, and grant again all the = privileges assigned to those accounts. Then verify listeners and = connections for clients. But dont know what else I should check.

Any help will be appreciated

TIA
Gabriel