RE: Find client version

From: Rudy Zung <Rudy.Zung_at_efi.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 07:35:49 -0800

Not quite what I was looking for. Our developers are going to have a need for both 8i and 10g clients on=20 their machines; they'll be developing under ColdFusion. After a connection has been made to an Oracle server, we need the session itself to find out what version of Oracle client got fired up to make the connection.

But, thanks for your answer anyway.

...Rudy