Re: backup backupset over multiple channels in RAC

From: tomi wijanto <restomi_w_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:36:08 -0800 (PST)

Hi Peter,

my problem is on backup, not restore..
I have successfully tried to backup directly to tape using multiple channels, but this is not what i want. (each node on RAC' instances have local tape)

I need to backup existing backupset in disk to tape. Because currently my backupset are located in each instances, command 'backup backupset' does not work as i post before.

regards,
tomi

Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.