Nother sql question...

From: Stephens, Chris <ChrisStephens_at_pqa.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 14:20:47 -0500

I have a list of id's passed in. I need a string of names returned that coincide with those id's. It's very easy to just create a cursor, loop through, and concantenate to the string on every iteration but I was thinking there would be a way to do this in sql with one of the new analytic functions but nothing is really jumping out at me.

Anyone?

tableA
Id Name
1 A