RE: Setting event 1555

From: Nahata, Naveen (US - Hyderabad) <nnahata_at_deloitte.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 08:46:12 -0600

We are on 9i (9.2.0.5). O/S HP-UX B.11.11

In few of the trace files I see the following PL/SQL Call stack and in others I don't see any SQL or PL/SQL.

I want to find more about the offending SQL(s), so that I know more about the errors.

That is the reason why I want to set event 1555.

Regards
Naveen=20

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential = information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is = protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should = delete this message. Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this = message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly = prohibited.