DATABASE DISCONNECT ON AIX

From: Seema Singh <oracledbam_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Nov 2004 11:56:50 -0500

Hi,
One of client are running oracle817 on AIX5 with perl and apache.Time to time we have been noticing "DATABASE DISCONNECT" issue with applictaion.the ping,tnsping looks ok between applictaion box and DB box.I only seen less SGA and couple of performance issue like memory leakage and 80 to 100mb memory free.the SGA allocated to 170mb which is I'm thinking is less. What could be reason?
any suggestions and thoughts are welcome. thanks
-Seema

Get ready for school! Find articles, homework help and more in the Back to School Guide! http://special.msn.com/network/04backtoschool.armx

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Nov 08 2004 - 10:54:08 CST