Dave Jones/AARPHCO/US is out of the office.

From: Jones, Dave <Dave.Jones_at_thehartford.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 05:06:27 -0500

I will be out of the office starting 11/08/2004 and will not return until 11/15/2004.

Please direct any DBA support issues that require immediate attention to the HCSG DBA mail account. Otherwise, I will contact you when I return to the office.

Thanks.

This communication, including attachments, is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and destroy all copies.