RE: Ora Doc in PDA

From: William B Ferguson <>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 07:59:31 -0700

I have a HP 4155 (running the Pocket PC Windows software) that I = primarily
got just to keep all the appointments for my family an I together and on-hand. After I got it, I've found lots of other uses, all the Windows software I normally use (Word and Excel), a bunch of free stuff like a simple little checklist program for shopping, a time report program (so = I
can monitor the time spent on different projects), and then of course games, for when I'm just killing time at Dr. appointments, at a restaraunt, etc.

However, now that I'm familiar and comfortable with it, I've filled up most of the memeory and now find that I need to get an additional = memeory
card so I can add the Adobe Acrobat reader and then I'll be able to = store
a few Oracle Doc's in pdf format. I've never tried it yet, so not sure = if
I'll wind up having to do a bunch of left-right scrolling or not (I probably will), but I won't know until I try...

Since I'm also running 10g, I tried getting the EM2go to work, but something must be misconfigured and I really don't have the time to try and figure it out yet. One MAJOR disadvantage of doing everything (computer related anyway); DBA, development, user support, LAN admin, system admin, security, etc.

Bill Ferguson
U.S. Geological Survey - Minerals Information Team PO Box 25046, MS-750
Denver, Colorado 80225
Voice (303)236-8747 ext. 321 Fax (303)236-4208

~ Think on a grand scale, start to implement on a small scale ~