RE: Ora Doc in PDA

From: Sinardy Xing <SinardyXing_at_bkgcomsvc.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 13:50:02 +0800

My reason to get a PDA:

  1. Xmas gift for myself :)
  2. PDA can play MP3 why buy IPOD
  3. My facility not allow notebook, when I do troubleshooting I need = Oracle doc, be it concept or sql commands or perhaps old notes about = unix and tips and trick from Steve Adams and Tom
  4. My memory is running low need an upgrade

By the way, Sony come out very small 1 GHz machine running "Win XP Pro", =

http://www.i4u.com/article1531.html
you can install small Oracle instance there, but only in Japan, is very = nice suitable for all DBAs but still a PC so most probably can't bring = in to the secure room.

Sinardy