RE: Query tool

From: Jesse, Rich <Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 12:41:48 -0600

Hey Mike,

TOAD comes to mind (http://www.toadsoft.com for a free trial version), = although just about any GUI tool I can think of will let you fire up a = script window to write and execute your own DDL, obtrusive or otherwise. =  TOAD allows a DBA to place restrictions on what GUI features a TOAD = user can access, but it will never disallow access to the SQL Editor = (text) window, because that feature of TOAD is basically a GUIfied = version of SQL*Plus.

HTH! Enjoy!
Rich

Rich Jesse                        System/Database Administrator
rich.jesse_at_quadtechworld.com      QuadTech, Sussex, WI USA