RE: Update of Clobs *Performance*

From: Gogala, Mladen <Mladen.Gogala_at_aetn.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:42:30 -0500

Well, you don't have unnecessary parses, you are using the primary key and it is still slow. The only advice that I can give you is the one from the Taco Bell dog, during the commercial referring to the 1998. movie "Godzilla". Taco Bell dog was trying to bait the Godzilla under a standard grocery crate and when the monster showed up, the little Chihuahua uttered something like: "I need a bigger box". You too need a bigger box.

--
Mladen Gogala
A & E TV Network