Softtree's DBTools

From: Ben Poels <poelsb_at_post.queensu.ca>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 11:42:19 -0500

Hi

Saw this product reviewed on orafaq website and took a look at it. It is inexpensive and has some great Oracle tools: schema or database copy, create test sample data, DDL generation, imp/exp to/from different file formats.

Is anyone using this product. I like the look and feel of it but I got a lot of errors in creating the repository and I stopped the index evaluation tool after 30 minutes of processing for only 38 indexes.

What do people think of this product?

Ben