RE: OCP Vouchers??

From: <Surendra.Tirumala_at_ky.gov>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 10:17:23 -0500

OK... Anyway, I could not find any vouchers even on eBay, so I paid the fee in full and got my OCP DBA upgraded to 10g yesterday!

Yes, JUST for my satisfaction and not for marketing!!!!

Thanks to all for sharing the info.

Surendra Tirumala
Database Administrator
Division of Technology Services
Education Cabinet
Commonwealth of Kentucky
Ph: (502) 564-6949x380
Surendra.Tirumala_at_ky.gov

From: Fuad Arshad [mailto:fuadar_at_yahoo.com] Sent: Tuesday, October 26, 2004 4:10 PM
To: Surendra.Tirumala_at_ky.gov; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: Re: OCP Vouchers??

the links says

They are valid Prometric 40% Discount vouchers. Vouchers Expiry is JULY 10, 2004. Here is the PriceList of vouchers

So probably the vouchers are expired by now

Surendra.Tirumala_at_ky.gov wrote:

Hello All,

Did anyone buy OCP 40% Discount Vouchers from this link?

Just wondering if it is a genuine one.
Got this link from lazydba site when I googled it.

Also please let me know if there is any other discount code other than OTN20(expired) and OPP(only for Oracle Preferred Partners).

Thanks,
Surendra

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Nov 03 2004 - 09:13:25 CST