RE: Workspaces

From: <Katz.C_at_forces.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 16:53:41 -0500

Ethan,
We're currently building something with Oracle workspaces. Our application is something like the one a poster mentioned recently: scientists uploading sreadsheets into the database; only that we upload data into a workspace and then merge the workspaces with the production data so that we can see the conflicts... WM works almost the way the users like to work, but there are a few things we have to adapt to.
I can be more specific if you like. The application isn't in production yet.

hth
chaim