HP-UX SUPERDOM 11.23 PATCHES FOR ORACLE 9i

From: jaffu <sjaffarhussain_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 16:07:24 +0300

Hell List,

I couldn't find the patches for hp-ux superdom 11.23. Metalink has only 11.22 version patch list. Could any one point me to the link or any help is highly appreciated. By the way, when I run InstallPrep.sh, it is giving me old patch list.

--

Best Regards,
Syed Jaffar Hussain

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Nov 01 2004 - 07:03:13 CST