Re: Standby DB

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2004 09:24:39 +0100

You might start with telling us what Oracle version you're on, what O/S and version you use, and what the goals you want to achive with standby. There are quite a lot of possibilities. I would refer first to the various manuals around,depending on the info requested above. Try to understand what you are going to use. Understand what your goald are. Apart from that, the manuals are quite useful, and will answer most of your questions.

Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===