RE-sourcing Consumer Groups

From: <dba_at_exemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:18:19 +1100 (EST)

Hi.
I have Oracle 9i (9.2) RAC on RHAS 2.1 , and are using Resouce Consumer Groups. I have played around with the view GV$RSRC_CONSUMER_GROUP, however I wish to extract more detailed information. The view above provides a summary for Consumer Groups, however I would like to be able to divide this up to see what individual users are consuming with regards to CPU etc. The view deatil is below. Anyone done this?

select inst_id, name_kgskcft, current_count_kgskcft,
runnable_count_kgskcft, total_count_kgskcft,          cpu_wait_kgskcft,
cpu_waits_kgskcft, total_used_kgskcft,          yields_kgskcft,
num_queued_kgskcft,          undo_consump_kgskcft from x$kgskcft