RE: Bill Gates at OracleWorld???

From: bill thater <shrek_at_consultant.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:50:38 -0500

> I don't have icons on the background, I don't have=20
> [EXPLETIVE DELETED BY MORAL MAJORITY] task panel and=20
> similar stuff. I like my Linux rare, without the freedom
> fries.

my dear sir, are you espousing a return to the time when you were actualy e=
xpected to know what you were doing when using a computer?  my what a revol=
utionary idea... expecting someone to think for themselves and to use the t=
ools to design a workspace that was suited to their very own style and meth=
osd of working.

i commend you sir. and i envy you, being required at my employment to use = windows exclusivly.

--
Bill "Shrek" Thater     ORACLE DBA=20=20=20=20=20
       shrek_at_consulant.com=20

--=20
Sign-up for Ads Free at Mail.com
http://promo.mail.com/adsfreejump.htm