Re: Bill Gates at OracleWorld???

From: mhthomas <qnxodba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:53:34 -0400

Hi All,

Pure entertainment, minimum computer science.

Bill Gates has to say something fast. SELinux will be in the upcoming RH Enterprise v4 and is already in some other distros. Bill can talk about how everyone, including the US government - NSA, has moved on to something /much/ more secure, etc.

I suppose Windoze 2042 XZ will not have any security issues...

McNealy? Who is that? ;-)

Regards,

Mike