RE: Sox Pole

From: Spears, Brian <BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:54:47 -0400

 Funny.. Our users have had ALL those privileges removed... Despite huge squawking. That has turned out
To be one good thing SOX has done. Big shops have big ceo that don't want to go to jail..so you can expect some tight enforcement on this in the future on the finance apps.
Nice Joke on the SOX :)

Brian