RE: Sox Poll

From: Spears, Brian <BSpears_at_Limitedbrands.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 10:39:00 -0400

Ok, let me put it clearer... DBA's not beening allowed to have the system password. They must request it from a separate group to do changes. I am hearing of other dba's having to do this. I know we haven't only because no one suggested it yet. We are having to do some real interesting contortions to get stuff done.

Brian