RE: Tuning Unix kernel for Oracle/data warehouse

From: Christian Antognini <Christian.Antognini_at_trivadis.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:09:13 +0200

Hi Leslie

Alomari's book is excellent. The problem is that not only he doesn't = cover 9i but in addition AFAIK it doesn't cover AIX! Therefore not the = right choice for you...=20

I never read it (I'm working very rarely on AIX...), anyway a link that = can be useful:

http://publib-b.boulder.ibm.com/redbooks.nsf/RedbookAbstracts/sg245511.ht= ml?Open

Chris