Re: Datawarehouse question

From: Steve Jelfs <steve_at_trolltec.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 14:07:01 +0100

Aww c'mon, give the man a break! Here's a few thoughts: 1. Main project deliverable - to finish whilst still sober and still retaining my dignity
  / clients / - to make sure all their funds are spent   "Business Pain Area" that is being addressed - most business area are painful.

2. Solution being offered by the Team - wide-ranging and complete using the latest technologies and buzz words - even if it's not strictly necessary - we need to keep our cv/resume up to date!

3. The talent / expertise I brought in uniquely to this team - Ability to organise pub crawls and arrange "loose" women (or men depending on your orientation) but still remain task orientated (ie get everyone home in a cab!)

HTH Steve