Datawarehouse question

From: <manoj.gurnani_at_polaris.co.in>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 17:12:54 +0530

Hi All,

             I need to give a short presentation with solutions offered on the following questions.
My project is datawarehouse and role is developer.(consultant) can anyone help me in providing answers to these questions :

Main project deliverable / clients / "Business Pain Area" that is being addressed*

Solution being offered by the Team / EG*

The talent / expertise I brought in uniquely to this team*

How does my contribution (by way of talent / expertise) help my team deliver better?*

How does my contribution (by way of talent / expertise) enhance the value added to the external customer?*

Regards
Manoj

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit Us at http://www.polaris.co.in